Duration & Costs
- VAT registration procedure takes 1-4 weeks;
- 300 € + VAT (all expenses included).
- preparation of the documents required for the VAT registration;
- representation before State Tax Inspectorate;
- consulting on the issues related to VAT registration.
Data necessary for registration
- company’s name, code, address, phone, fax, email;
- description of the company’s activity;
- main suppliers and customers;
- data on the persons controlling the company.
The company may register in the VAT Payers Register on a voluntary basis. However, you should assess whether it is really reasonable for the company to become a VAT payer if this is not compulsory.
Compulsory registration for Lithuanian companies
- if the income of the goods or services sold in Lithuania exceeds 45 000 € during the recent 12 months;
- if the company acquires goods in Lithuania from other EU Member States the value of which exceeds 14 000 € in the calendar year;
- if the person controls several companies and their joint income exceeds 45 000 € during the recent 12 months. The obligation of VAT registration shall arise for all those companies even the income of separate company is lower than 45 000 €.
If you have further questions, please contact us + 370 5 243 0344, email@example.com
Head of Legal Unit
+370 5 243 0344 firstname.lastname@example.org