Benefits of Lithuania
- The most liberal conditions for obtaining of Residence permit in Europe.
- High quality of living at an affordable price.
- Lithuania will provide security and stability for your business and family.
More about Lithuania in detail
- There are many different cultures represented in Vilnius (capital of Lithuania). Foreigners are a natural part of the city, and this is why representatives of any culture feel comfortable and safe here.
- About 90 % of the population speak one foreign language and more than 50 % speak two foreign languages (the most common foreign languages are English and Russian).
- Lithuania is ranked among the top 40 countries in the world according to the quality of living, but Vilnius is ranked among the top five European capitals according to the lowest cost of living for foreigners.
- The business environment in Lithuania stands out by the effortlessness of starting a new business, along with low taxes and small administrative costs.
Benefits of a Residence permit in Lithuania
- A Residence permit in Lithuania allows you to live and work in Lithuania and to visit over 100 countries in the world without a visa.
- A Residence permit in Lithuania simplifies the opening of bank accounts in Europe.
- A Residence permit in Lithuania allows you to obtain free medical care.
- A Residence permit in Lithuania provides an opportunity to obtain citizenship in the future.
If you have further questions, please contact us + 370 5 243 0344, email@example.com
Head of Legal Unit
+370 5 243 0344 firstname.lastname@example.org