Ready made company in Lithuania
We will be glad to help you start a business in Lithuania. Professional people will advise you on tax and legal issues and provide with necessary service.
- Acquiring ready-made company in Lithuania, you save time (to set up a new company takes 5-10 days).
- Not necessary to visit Lithuania.
- By request incorporation documents can be prepared in English.
- Bank account can be opened remotely.
- Ready-made company has legal address for 1 year.
- We offer completely new companies which have no assets, no debts, no liabilities.
Terms & procedure
If you visit Lithuania:
- We will sign share transfer documents by notary. Procedure takes 1 day.
- For bank account opening it is necessary to sign documents in the bank. You can do this not earlier than 3 business days after acquisition of the company in Lithuania.
If you do not visit Lithuania:
- We send you sample of power of attorney via email.
- You sign, legalize and send us back original power of attorney by post.
- We register officially new shareholders and send you company’s documents by post.
- Bank account can be opened remotely (for additional fee).
- 700 EUR ready-made company in Lithuania*.
- 50 EUR notary fee (approximately).
- 23 EUR state fee.
+ 100 EUR if you order your particular name of the company in foreign language.
+ 100 EUR if a buyer is legal entity.
+ 50 EUR for every other shareholder if company is sold for more than one buyer.
+ Translation and courier cost (if needed).
- Send us please company’s name you have chosen from the list below.
- If you wish a company with your particular name, please send us the name.
- Please inform whether you need accounting or any other services.
You can also choose ready-made company in Lithuania from the list below:
|“Tikri ekspertai”, UAB||“Momenalis”, UAB|
If you require a ready-made company in Lithuania with your particular name, we can incorporate such and transfer to you.
If you have further questions, please contact us + 370 5 243 0344, email@example.com
Ready-made company in Lithuania
Head of Legal Unit
+370 5 243 0344 firstname.lastname@example.org